- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Cascade Health Solutions – Eugene Urgent Care treats a myriad of workers compensation injuries, focusing on quality care, return-to-work and rehabilitation. We work collaboratively with our partner Cascade Health Solutions.
- Emedicine Health
Current medical information is available in the Health Resource, First Aid and Emergencies, and Lifestyle and Wellness Centers. With more than 5500 pages of health content, the site contains articles written by physicians for patients and consumers.
- Emergency Readiness for People with Disabilities
- Family Doctor
This Web site is operated by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), a national medical organizations representing more than 93,700 family physicians, family practice residents and medical students. All of the information on this site has been written and reviewed by physicians and patient education professionals at the AAFP.
- International Travel Immunization Clinic – Located in Eugene, Oregon. Prepare for your trip and recommended immunizations, along with a full travel assessment about the health risks of your destination.
- Health Information from the National Library Of Medicine
- HealthFinder.gov – Your Guide to Reliable Health Information
- Mayo Clinic
- National Institutes Of Health
- Traveler’s Health
Official US government health recommendations for traveling. Provided by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- WebMD – Trustworthy, Credible and Timely Health Information
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information. Providing credible health information, supportive community.
Links to Articles of Interest